Have a Question? look here
yeedi mop station
yeedi mop station can still perform cleaning with visual navigation system. Running the machine in a completely dark environment is not recommended. Please turn on the ligths.
(1) yeedi mop station has a static repositioning function. If the yeedi mop station is moved to the same room, the user can press the AUTO Mode Button and the yeedi mop station will resume cleaning, reducing the probability of missed and repeated cleaning.
(2) If yeedi mop station is cleaning in room A before the mapping is complete and the user moves the yeedi mop station to room C (which is a new environment), the yeedi mop station will locate, detect the new environment and restart mapping. We recommend that during the first initial mapping, the user avoids moving the yeedi mop station manually before the navigation and mapping of the entire area is completed (when "Area Cleaning" is displayed, this means the mapping is complete).
1. The robot was powered off or not switched on or with low battery power.
2. Please check the robot location, it will be “offline” if not covered by the Wi-Fi network or bad Wi-Fi signal.
3. Wi-Fi router issues like: the Wi-Fi network name/password was changed but you didn’t go through the connection process again. Or after the connection completes, you change some settings of the Wi-Fi router, e.g., to hide Wi-Fi network; or add security setting, e.g., set fixed IP, MAC address filter etc.
4. If you have more than one routers (with different SSID names & passwords) at home,, you have to make the robot connection to each Wi-Fi router one by one; only after that, can the robot move from one area to another area through Wi-Fi network roaming., Do be aware there’ll be a very short offline period during the roaming process).
5. If you have a Mesh structure (Wi-Fi router extenders), please turn off the extenders and make the connection directly with the Wi-Fi router. After the connection process is successfully completed, you can turn back on the extenders, and then your robot can move to the areas which has network signal covered by the extenders.
No. The camera on the robot is only used for the locating and navigation of the robot. All data is processed locally on the robot and will not be uploaded to the cloud, so it will not violate the user's privacy.
(1) Check whether there is dust on the lens at the top and clean if necessary.
(2) Check whether there are any foreign objects stuck in the Driving Wheels at the bottom and clean if necessary.
(3) Check whether there is dust or grease on the Driving Wheels at the bottom and clean with a dry paper towel if necessary.
(4) Keep the room as well-lit as possible while avoiding exposing it to direct sunlight while the robot is cleaning.
(5) Put away household items placed on the floor and arrange tables, chairs and stools before the robot starts cleaning.
(6) In the first 3-5 cleaning sessions when the initial map is generated, the cleaning route may be chaotic because the robot is exploring the indoor environment and learning more about it. After the map is successfully generated and saved, the cleaning route will be more regular.
(7) If the cleaning route is still chaotic, please reset the map, ensure the robot has been upgraded to the latest firmware (check for new versions in Settings - Firmware Upgrade in the app) and try generating a new map and cleaning again.
(1) If the room's threshold is over 15mm, the robot will not be able to travel over it. Please manually move the robot into the room to clean the room. After the cleaning is complete, move the robot back out of the room and the robot will continue cleaning the other rooms.
(2) If the room's threshold is less than 15mm, please open the door and clear any obstacles on the floor for an unblocked cleaning route.
(3) If the room's threshold is less than 15mm and there is no obstruction, please check whether there is dust/grease on the Driving Wheels at the bottom and clean with a dry paper towel if necessary to improve the robot's obstacle crossing capacity.
(1) If a large area is temporarily left uncleaned, the robot will automatically clean the missed area. There is no need to worry about it. The yeedi mop station's automatic cleaning logic is as follows: Step 1. Clean in back-and-forth pattern; Step 2. Clean the missed area; Step 3. Clean along the edges.
(2) Sometimes the robot enters a cleaned room not because it is going to clean the room again, but because it is attempting to intelligently clean the missed area and the edges.
(3) If the robot is moved or gets stuck, the locating may fail, which will cause repeated or missed cleaning. Therefore, we recommend avoiding manually moving or disturbing the robot during cleaning.
(4) Dark environments and direct sunlight can affect the operation of the robot. Please make sure that sufficient light is available in the room (you may turn on lights) and avoid direct sunlight (you may draw the curtains).
(5) Too many household items on the floor may result in missed cleaning. We recommend that you put away household items that are on the floor so the robot can successfully finish cleaning.
(6) The robot may get stuck due to table, chair or stool legs, and it may deem that the cleaning is complete. We recommend that you arrange tables, chairs and stools before you start cleaning.
(1) There might be dust or dirt on the anti-drop sensor, causing wrong signals. Please clean the sensor with a cotton cloth;
(2) There may be foreign objects stuck in the Driving Wheels, causing the robot to circle on the spot. Please clear any foreign objects from the Driving Wheels;
(3) There might be dust/grease on the Driving Wheels at the bottom, causing the robot to slip. Please clean with a dry paper towel;
(3) The bumper might not be working. Touch the left/middle/right part of the bumper with your hand to see if it bounces back automatically;
(4) If the problem persists after following the steps above, please contact customer service.
(1) Make sure that the door to the room where the Self-Cleaning Station is located is not closed.
(2) Make sure that the Self-Cleaning Station is located in an environment without direct sunlight.
(3) Make sure that the Self-Cleaning Station is placed on a flat, hard floor, without tilting.
(4) Clear any obstacles within 0.5 m on either side and 1.5 m in front of the Self-Cleaning Station. Make sure that the surrounding area of the Self-Cleaning Station is clear of reflective objects (such as mirrors, metal baseboard and glasses).
(5) Make sure that the return sensor at the back of the robot and the infrared sensor of the Self-Cleaning Station are not blocked. Clean with a dry cloth if there are stains.
(6) We recommend that the robot start cleaning from the Self-Cleaning Station. (If the robot is not in the Self-Cleaning Station, please move it to the front of the Self-Cleaning Station, click the "Recall" button and begin cleaning after the robot is back in the Self-Cleaning Station.)
(7) Dark environments may affect the operation of the robot. Please keep the room well-lit while the robot is cleaning.
(8) If there is dust/grease on the Driving Wheels, the robot may have difficulty crossing vertical steps and may slip when returning to the Self-Cleaning Station. Please clean the Driving Wheels with a dry cloth before using the robot.
(1) Hard floors such as tiles, hardwood flooring, etc.
(2) It is not recommended to do mopping on carpets. However, you can perform cleaning tasks after removing the Mopping Pad Plates and emptying the reservoir. The maximum depth of deep-pile carpets is 2cm.
(1) The power switch of the robot needs to be turned to "I".
(2) Make sure that the Self-Cleaning Station is connected to power supply.
(3) Tap the "Recall" button on the right side of the Self-Cleaning Station and wait for the robot to return to the Self-Cleaning Station. Check that the button light on the robot has started to breathe.
(4) It is recommend to use the robot regularly. If the robot cannot charge when not used for a long time, please contact customer service.
Yes. The robot will automatically stop charging when it is fully charged. It will not be overcharged on the Self-Cleaning Station. However, the device must not be operated by children.
(1) While cleaning, the robot may get stuck due to loose cords, trailing curtains or carpet edges. It is suggested to put these items away before cleaning.
(2) Furniture with a height of less than 85mm may block the robot.
Use the Quiet Mode and low water volume to clean up water on the kitchen or bathroom floor. Modes with larger suction power may take in water droplets, which will affect the performance and service life of the fan. It is not recommended to use the robot to clean water-covered floor. For better cleaning results, please drain the water before cleaning.
(1) Please turn off yeedi mop station immediately. Remove the Dust Bin, Filters, Main Brush and allow them to dry completely before reinstalling them.
(2) If the yeedi mop station does not function normally after You’ve completed these steps, please contact Customer Service.
The yeedi mop station comes with a small cleaning tool (located on top of the Dust Bin at the rear of the robot).
(1) Remove the robot's Side Brush and use the small cleaning tool to clean any hair that may be wrapped around the Side Brush.
(2) Open the cover of the robot's Main Brush with both hands, remove the Main Brush and use the blade of the small cleaning tool to clean any hair that may be tangled around the Main Brush.
The yeedi mop station is capable of automatically connecting to the power supply after a power outage.
The robot may back out of the Self-Cleaning Station and re-enter to ensure continuous and stable charging when: 1. the electrodes are not fully in contact with the Self-Cleaning Station due to slight vibration; 2. there is insufficient charging voltage due to unstable voltage; 3. the charging signal acquisition has failed due to signal interference.
If the problem persists after ruling out the above possible causes, please contact customer service.
(1) Possible reasons:
① The robot was not powered on.
② The robot was in Do Not Disturb Mode and would not respond.
③ The robot did not have enough battery power to clean.
④ Schedule settings were not saved. Please follow the instructions to set the timer again.
⑤ By default, scheduled tasks will be executed once only. The task will expire after it has been executed. If you want a task to be executed multiple times, please change the execution frequency.
(2) If the problem persists after following the steps above, please contact customer service.
(1) Remove and empty the dust bin.
(2) Check and clean off the main brush (including any hair that may be tangled in the bearings at both ends of the main brush).
(3) Check and clean the side brushes.
(1) If the robot has not been used for a long time, fully charge it on the Self-Cleaning Station. The battery level can be checked in the app.
(2) The battery life will become shorter if Max or Max+ Modes are used. If you want a longer battery life, please use the Standard or Quiet Mode.
(3) The power consumption in the Vacuum and Mopping Mode is higher than that in the Vacuum Mode. If you need to mop for long periods, we recommend that you use the Quiet Mode. (It is not recommended to use the Quiet Mode in the Vacuum Mode, because it may not achieve the premium cleaning performance.)
(4) Cleaning times will become shorter when the battery is near the end of its service life. If the cleaning performance is not satisfying, please replace the battery.
(5) If the problem persists after following the steps above, please contact customer service.
(1) When the battery level is low, yeedi mop station will automatically switch to Returning to the Charging Dock mode. In Returning to the Charging Dock mode, the yeedi mop station will stop cleaning and start looking for a route back to the charging dock, and the rotation of the side brushes slows down. The yeedi mop station can start cleaning again once the battery level returns to normal.
(2) Something is entangled in the side brushes and makes it unable to operate, check and clean the debris.
(3) The side brushes were not correctly installed. Remove and reinstall the side brushes.
(4) Retaining screw of side brush is broken or loose, replace side brush. If the problem persists, please contact yeedi Customer Service.
(1) When the battery level is low, yeedi mop station will automatically switch to Returning to the Charging Dock mode. In Returning to the Charging Dock mode, the side brush does not rotate. yeedi mop station can clean as normal after recharging.
(2) There is debris in the main brush or the main brush is stuck. Remove and clean the main brush, then reattach and use as normal.
(3) If the problem persists, please contact yeedi Customer Service.
(1) Although the main machine is installed front anti-drop sensor system (works for over 10cm step), but some stairs have obvious vertical steps. Please set obstacles in order to protect (2)The anti-Drop Sensors may be too dirty. Wipe the Anti-Drop Sensors with a dry mop to maintain their effectiveness. If the problem persists, please contact yeedi Customer Service
(1) yeedi mop station works quietly. With the Normal power settings, the noise level is 65 dBA and it does not emit any sudden harsh noises, so the cleaning should not disturb or upset pets.
(2) Your pet may interact with yeedi mop station. If your pet covers the dToF navigation sensor with its paws, the yeedi mop station's positioning and navigation may be affected. As far as possible, we recommend the user prevents the pet from touching the yeedi mop station.
(1) Place the robot and the Self-Cleaning Station in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
(2) Place the Self-Cleaning Station on a flat, hard floor to avoid tilting.
(3) Make sure that there are no obstacles within 0.5 m on either side and 1.5 m in front of the Self-Cleaning Station.
(1) Before mopping, make sure that the robot's reservoir and the Self-Cleaning Station's Clean Water Bucket have sufficient water.
(2) When installing the reservoir, make sure that it is fitted securely to the robot body. This is indicated by a distinct locking sound.
(3) After the mopping is complete, clean the Wastewater Bucket in a timely manner to avoid odors.
(4) If the robot is not used for a long time, we recommend that you remove the Mopping Pad Plates, empty the water bucket and dry the mopping pad in a cool and ventilated area.
(1) It is suggested to reduce the amount of cleaning solution.
(2) Please use a dry cloth to clean the robot's Driving Wheels and the floor in front of the Self-Cleaning Station.
(3) It is suggested to visit the official online store and purchase dedicated anti-slip mats if possible.
(1) If the network signal is weak or the locating fails, this may cause issues when displaying the map. It is suggested to update the app and the yeedi mop station firmware to the latest versions and avoiding frequently moving the robot and the Self-Cleaning Station around.
(2) If the map is overlaid, you can delete the current map and restart mapping.
(3) Network issues may cause the map to display as incomplete. This may be resolved by restarting the app.
The time displayed in the app is the robot's actual mopping time. The time for returning to the Self-Cleaning Station and cleaning the mopping pad is not included. Therefore, the displayed cleaning time is less than the actual working time.
Yes. Remove the Dust Bin and rinse with clean water. Make sure you air dry the filter before use. Using a damp filter may cause the robot to emit an abnormal sound during cleaning and the robot may become damp and break down.
(1) Please start mapping in the Vacuum Mode (by removing the Mopping Pad Plates), which will improve the mapping speed and success.
(2) Before mapping, make sure that the robot has enough battery power and that it starts from the Self-Cleaning Station (i.e. ensuring it is being charged), which will allow the robot to return to the Self-Cleaning Station more easily and improve the map completeness.
(3) Before mapping, open the room door and remove any obstacles on the floor (for example, weight scale and floor fan), so that the map can cover the entire home.
(4) You can save the map only after the robot completes a full cleaning session and successfully returns to the Self-Cleaning Station. During mapping, do not forcibly terminate the cleaning task, manually recall the robot or move the robot back to the Self-Cleaning Station.
(5) Dark environments may affect the operation of the robot. Please keep the room illuminated while the robot is mapping.
(6) We recommend that you follow the robot while it is mapping and remove any obstacles to avoid mapping failure.
(7) If the floor area of your home is too large, the robot will be unable to clean the entire household in one session. This means it will be unable to create a complete cleaning cycle. In this case, we recommend that you turn on "Continuous Cleaning".
Yeedi vac needs 3-5 times' building maps to save one complete map. During 3-5 times' building maps, after each working is complete, the map will be saved on home page. When users activate next building maps, the last map will disappear and yeedi vac will discover indoor environment and build new one.
(1) When the robot is mapping and cleaning, open room doors as widely as possible to keep the robot from missing rooms as it maps.
(2) When the robot is mapping and cleaning, try to put away any household items that are on the floor and order the furniture to avoid blocking the cleaning route.
(3) When the robot is mapping and cleaning, keep the room illuminated (you may turn on lights) and avoid exposing the room to direct sunlight (you may draw the curtains).
(4) We recommend that you turn on "Continuous Cleaning" on the app to avoid incomplete mapping due to low battery.
(5) In the subsequent automatic cleaning sessions, if the robot goes to an unmapped area, the map will be updated. Please open the app to confirm the update in a timely manner.
(6) If the room's threshold is more than 15mm, the maximum height the robot can cross, the robot will be unable to enter and map the room.
(1) Make sure that you have entered the correct "username" and "password" for the router.
(2) Make sure that the robot is within the router's signal coverage area.
(3) Tap the Reset button. If you hear a prompt sound, it means the robot is ready for configuration.
(4) The robot does not support 5G network currently. Please use 2.4G network.
(1) Check whether the Wi-Fi indicator is on.
① A flashing indicator means the robot is not successfully connected to the network. Please try connecting again.
② If the indicator is solid, we recommend that you kill the app, restart the robot, and try connecting again.
(2) Check whether the Wi-Fi signal is strong enough, move the robot near the router and try connecting again.
(3) If the problem persists after following the steps above, please contact customer service.
(1) Please check that you have not reset the robot at any point in the process.
(2) Please check that you have turned on Continuous Cleaning in the app.
(3) Please check that the robot is charging normally. Once charging is complete, it will continue cleaning.
(4) Please check that the charging process is not interrupted.
(5) Please check that the Continuous Cleaning task does not conflict with the Do Not Disturb Mode.
Once connected to a WiFi network, yeedi mop station can receive updates (OTA). The APP automatically pushes the latest firmware package. Just follow the steps in the APP to complete the updates.
(1) Check whether the reservoir is empty.
(2) Check whether the reservoir is installed properly.
(3) Refer to the instruction manual and check whether anything is blocking the water outlet of the reservoir before cleaning; We recommend using purified or soft water in the reservoir.
(4) If the problem persists, please contact customer service.
(1) Check that the two Mopping Pad Plates have been properly fitted onto the reservoir.
(2) Make sure that the reservoir is fitted securely to the robot body. This is indicated by a distinct locking sound.
(3) Make sure that you hear the robot announce "Switched to Vacuum and Mopping Mode".
(1) Check that the two Mopping Pad Plates have been removed from the reservoir.
(2) While the robot is in the Vacuum and Mopping Mode or paused, press and hold the "Start/Pause" button on the Self-Cleaning Station for at least 3 seconds to end the current task (otherwise the robot will repeatedly announce "Please make sure both Mopping Pad Plates have been installed").
(3) Make sure that you hear the robot announce "Switched to Vacuum Mode".
(4) After switching to the Vacuum Mode, we recommend that you empty the reservoir before starting any cleaning tasks.
The robot cannot mop without vacuuming. However, you can go to the app and switch the suction power to 200Pa and use the Quiet Vacuum and Mopping Mode. The Quiet Vacuum and Mopping Mode has a noise level equal to that of the Vacuum Mode and offers more efficient cleaning performance by means of a small air volume that can vacuum dust, hair and small particles. It can also avoid the mopping pad returning to the Self-cleanning Station with many particles and solid waste in it, minimizing the maintenance on the Cleaning Tank.
The robot cannot recognize carpets. It is recommended to create the map in the Vacuum Mode. After the mapping is complete, use the No-Mop Zone function to avoid the carpet area. Alternatively, you can use magnetic strips to simulate virtual walls to mark the carpet area and avoid the robot going over it when vacuuming and mopping.
No. The robot can currently only save one map.
(1) Dust on the surface of the Self-Cleaning Station's water level probe may cause false alarms of full water and hence intermittent water flow.
(2) Please use a dry cloth to clean the surface of the water level probe.
(1) Take out the Clean Water Bucket:
① Check whether there are foreign objects between the Clean Water Bucket and the Self-Cleaning Station and clean if necessary.
② Check whether the seal plug on the Clean Water Bucket of the Self-Cleaning Station is properly fitted. Refit it if there is anything abnormal.
(3) Check whether anything is blocking the water outlet and clean if necessary.
If the problem persists, please contact customer service.
(1) Take out the Wastewater Bucket:
① Check whether there are foreign objects between the Wastewater Bucket and the Self-Cleaning Station and clean if necessary.
② Check whether the seal plug on the Wastewater Bucket of the Self-Cleaning Station is properly fitted. Refit it if there is anything abnormal.
(3) Check whether anything is blocking the suction nozzle and clean if necessary.
If the problem persists, please contact customer service.
yeedi vac series
This robotic vacuum cleaner is an upgraded version of the yeedi vac series, which adds 3D obstacle avoidance and Oscillating Mopping function on the basis of the original functions. More powerful and comprehensive.
The Oscillating Mopping function of this robot vacuum can move back and forth like a human hand to quickly and easily remove stubborn stains such as coffee stains and oil stains on the ground without leaving water stains on the ground (cleaner and more efficient), the ordinary mopping function basically cannot mop the ground clean, and will leave water stains or watermarks.
All of our products have a worry-free 24-month Warranty from your purchase date. ※If you have any quality problems with our product after you receive it, please contact our customer services team by this email: firstname.lastname@example.org to get a free replacement or full refund.
Follow connect steps as the below video shows:
In the vacuuming mode, the robot will automatically adjust the suction power to the maximum on the carpet to clean the carpet deeply; in the mopping mode, it will detect carpet and not go on the carpet to avoid wetting the carpet.
Yes, you can go to the link below to buy yeedi self-empty station if you need: yeedi self-empty station
It is 3.03", can easily pass through most furniture.
- Make sure that the door to the room where the Docking Station is located is not closed.
- Keep an area 0.5 m either side and 1 m in front of the Docking Station clear of obstacles and reflective objects (such as mirrors, metals and glasses).
- We recommend setting yeedi vac to start cleaning from the Docking Station. (If the yeedi vac is away from the Docking Station, please move it to the Docking Station. After hearing "I'm starting to charge", press the AUTO Mode Button or use the mobile phone to start the yeedi vac from the Docking Station).
- keep the room as lighting as possible while the yeedi vac is cleaning.
No. The maximum DC voltage output of yeedi vac's Charging Contacts and the Docking Station Pins is within the safe range for the human body.
(1) Open the top cover and make sure that the yeedi vac's power is on.
(2) Make sure that the outlet has power and the electrodes are fully in contact with the Docking Station Pins.
(3) If the problem persists after following the steps above, please contact yeedi Customer Care.
There are two reasons the yeedi vac might leave its charging dock: 1. Voltage instability, 2. Signal interference. If the problem described above persists, please contact yeedi Customer Service.
The Docking Station and yeedi vac must be stored in a cool, dry place to reduce the risk of damp. The Docking Station should be placed on a solid surface with sufficient space around it so that the yeedi vac can be successfully docked in the starting position after cleaning.